<VV> one more thought

Kevin Kiewel flamingchariots at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 20:06:39 EST 2006

Concerning Roger's thoughts: I do understand where
you're coming from since I have only been reading VV
for a little bit longer than you.  I had to wait until
I was 55 to buy an old car; I also have had the
advantage of looking at human nature... I was raised
in the city, but moved to a rural area 26 years ago.
Since that time I have come to appreciate the typical
honesty and simplicity of rural folks.  These
attributes are not always apparent in some people.
Don't give up your hobby, and don't write off
Corvairs, either.  I bought my first one less than a
year ago and now have many. I have made mistakes
[including the fan belt issue], but I'm still learning
about Corvairs and developing a gridwork of support.
There's some valuable material discussed here, once
you filter some stuff out!
Hang in there, Roger!
Kevin