<VV> Spyder mayday!!!

Arend Huisman arendhuismus at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 18 22:05:56 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

I am in contact with a guy in Milwaukee (WI) that wants to sell a very good '64 spyder coupe, but since he had a deadbeat bidder on his auction on Ebay, he still owns it and now he wants to take it apart and sell the parts... He needs the money.
Dispite the fact that i am actually bidding on one of his parts, i still rather have a beautiful Spyder survive!!!
I don't have full details of the car, but there should be someone out there that looks for something as nice as a -read my virtual lips-
A '64 Chevrolet Corvair Spyder(!!!) coupe...  Yeah, right, that's the one with the unique -only one year available 164 cubic inch 150 hp Turbo-engine
Well, that should make some hormones go crazy!

Please save this little Spyder and contact:

Michael R. Bodart
3240 N. Booth St.
Milwaukee, WI  53212
(414) 562-0306

Greetings from Arend Huisman (NL)

PS, Michael, i hope you didn't mind me leaving your credentials here...