<VV> RE: Roger and Corvair owners

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Dec 18 22:23:00 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Atkinson" <ilikeoldcars at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> RE: Roger and Corvair owners

> My question is why do people feel the need to berate people period?  Are
all old car forums this way? Our farming and tractor forums never were so I
am asking if this is typical of the old car forums

> Roger
*****
Hi Roger, welcome to corvair land !!

Be careful about including ( you use the word all ... ) the other 99% of
vair people in your diagnosis of ( this or any ) group ...   that gets you
way too close to the same small per-centage that you are wondering ( maybe
rightfully ) about .

Also, remember that almost everyone has " bad hair" days .. just because
they are having a gruff and nasty day ( maybe their child died the day
before ) does not mean their advice is faulty.

reargards, ken campbell, long time farm boy from iowuh and all around
marshmallow.