<VV> Yenko & 2006 Corvair Convention on TV

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 19 15:48:40 EST 2006

In conversing with Norm Latulippe regarding his Yenko, he told me that
during the week of December 20 there will be a piece on TV that was made at
the 2006 CORSA Convention and a part features YS306. The show was already
aired previously and will be on network TV. The show was produced by Dave
Bogosian. I have no other details. If anyone has seen this show already or
happens to see it this week and could make me a copy, I'd appreciate it very
much. At any rate if you can find it and see it for yourself, it should be
good..       Charlie