Frank Still Asks Re: <VV> Houston - we have a problem!!! Corvair related

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 16:41:08 EST 2006

Roger,
    If you REALLY want us to help you diagnose whether  you "damaged your
motor" you have to provide some answers to the questions we  ask.  Without
knowing what your engine temp was or whether the overtemp  buzzer activated it's
difficult for us to assist you.
    Has the car developed any other symptoms since this  incident?  Does it
leak more oil now (possibly indicating damage to the  push rod tube O-rings)?
    We need feedback to advise you further.
    Regards,
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 12/13/2006 5:19:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, FrankCB