<VV> My Christmas present

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 09:29:36 EST 2006

I sure hope it is a midlife crisis, as at 51(me) and 5?(wife) we got a new
white C6 Corvette Coupe with Z51 package a couple months ago.  Sure hope to
live to 102!  Yes, I still have my Corvairs, but you can't beat the comfort  and
performance of the new C6 for a quick 1000 mile trip.  Couple weeks  after we
got it, I took it to Iowa.  Return trip was 1000 miles exactly, in  13 hours
and 35 minutes, including stops, listening to XM radio all the way and
averaging 27 miles per gallon!  Love my Corvairs, but they can't do  that!  Enjoy
the Solstice.

Todd in TX