<VV> Gas Tank Strap Bolt Question

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 12:02:36 EST 2006

Thanks for all the quick help on this question.  This is a great  example of
how this site works.  In just a few minutes I got some great  ideas, an offer
from a Corvair vendor, and a couple of offers from members who  have extras.
I have to go to my local store to get the bolts for the  stabilizer bar, and
if I don't find a coupler nut or something similar to this  hanger, I will be
contacting vendors or members who offered one.  Thanks  again for the great
ideas and offers of parts.  Can't wait to get the tank  back in and put some
miles on the car!

Happy Holidays!

Todd in TX