<VV> My Christmas present- no Corvair

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 20 22:45:12 EST 2006

Speaking of that, (and I don't want to start a "my average is higher than
yours" fight) the week before Thanksgiving, my wife drove our Lincoln LSS to
Southern California from Seattle. On one leg of the trip, she left Medford
Oregon at 6:30am and arrived in Van Nuys at 3:30pm. That's just about 78mph
average, including potty and gas stops. And she said she stuck to the speed
limits. HA! The numbers don't lie. What a lead-foot! Can't blame her really,
the car is a 4-door rocketship.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone