<VV> Re: Delrin 3/8 bushing

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Dec 21 19:20:29 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Crawford Rose" <crawfordrose at msn.com>
Subject: <VV> Re: Delrin 3/8 bushing

> I bought a delrin bushing at the hardware store to try on my 60 coupe.
This
> linkage is a little different from other earlies. The bushing fit on the
> right side but not on the left. There is not enough room between the clip
> and the accelerator lever arm. Maybe it wasn't worn out enough... perhaps
if
> it was shaved down it would fit.
> Crawford Rose
Hi, if you let me know the exact dimensions of all features within a couple
thousands, our Ma & Pa job shop will toss you off a couple/three at no
charge except shipping; , we will be running delrin parts in a few days.
.... or order a few thousand, sell the rest to vair vendors, and buy your
self a Solstice (g) .... or put them on Ebay and buy yourself a Ferrari ...
hmm little toilet paper spools for cat's litter box? ... should sell like
hot cakes ...(g) ...
regards, ken campbell, deltawerkes