<VV> "Early rear seat templates"

Brett Wall mycorvairs at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 09:32:29 EST 2006

Hello, all.

  I'm trying to lose some weight from my interior (go ahead, let me have it :). I want to use stock seat coverings, but make the rear seat platforms from thin ply to eliminate the heavy brackets. Lightweight foam carved to the correct shape, repro seat upholstery stapled to the ply will give the lightest weight with a nearly-stock appearance (no one will ever sit there). I can use the spring-wire door panel clips to attach them to the floor and bulkhead.

  Has anyone drawn a template for the rear seat bottom and back?

  Brett Wall
  1963 Coupe
  Nashville TN