<VV> "Early rear seat templates"

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 12:06:02 EST 2006

Brett,

Why not just remove the back seat completely and cover the firewall with
carpet? If you have no intent to utilize the back seats as such, it seems
like it would be a waste of money to build a "dummy seat". I've even gone so
far as to lay a thin piece of plywood where the seat bottom was, hinge it in
the rear, and cover it with carpet. This does give a little bit of concealed
storage area, and I even had a couple of cushions made to put a "very
uncomfortable" rear seat in place, just in case I need to haul someone else
around.

Sorry, I don't have a template.