<VV> Corvair in _Hollywood Knights_ ??

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Dec 24 01:47:51 EST 2006

Heh Heh, a corvair in Antique Tractors ... how easily entertained these dirt
farmers are (g) ....

Hey, On Speeeeeed TV, last weekends' Drive - In Movie was _ Hollywood
Knights_ ... I forget the plot ( g) ... but had a lot of neat old cars ...
anyway, in one of the thousands of * teen age make-out * scenes, did I see a
couple jump out of the backseat of an early Corvair ???

Kinda neat movie, obviously made before the Aids and STD got to be intense
... Hey, I was there ...   I remember miniskirts ....   ( cold sweat cold
sweat ... ) ....

reargards, ken campbell, former .. currently ....    dirty farm boy  in
Iwuh.

Hey, just this morning I spied a Bricklin !!!!!! on US 34 here in SW Iowa
... it looked in good shape, it was chasing a 300SE  (?) Mercedes ; when
they passed me, between them they blew the mirrors off my
deer&salt-resistant Tempo Poochmobile ... kinda a cool thing to make my day
....  Could they have been some lost _GUMBALL !  _   rallyeists ????