<VV> Spyder on RFD TV

Roger Atkinson ilikeoldcars at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 22 09:37:49 EST 2006

Being a farmer I find myself watching RFD TV alot.  If you have never seen this channel it is basically a channel about rural life - i.e. mainly farm related activities.  I was watching Classic Tractor Fever last night and a old guy was showing off his tractor collection and his old car collection.  He showed them his 64 Spyder convertible.  They didn't show much of it but is ws a bluish covertible with white top.  It was nice to see a car similar to mine (except color of coruse) on TV.

Roger