<VV> In the news

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Fri Dec 22 08:20:57 EST 2006

You know you are going to have a great day when you wake up, turn on the
TV, and there on the local news you see a beautiful white w/ blue stripe
Yenko Corvair in the news.  That's right, it seems the local news
channel, KY3 (Springfield Missouri) was doing a piece on the need for
speed, SCCA racing.  The lead in shot was Jeff Moore's Stinger going
into a turn.  Sure was a beautiful sight this morning!

On a side note does anyone have any tips on reworking the "Air Inlet
Assembly", you know the piece with the blower fan on it.  This is in a
rampside.  I started cutting all the spot welds off last night, I know
the seals are bad on both doors inside.  Has anybody done this?

Keith Hammett (been a good boy)

Still waiting for Santa Wall to deliver those brakes