<VV> LM Vent Window Removal

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 24 14:05:02 EST 2006

I had that done on the rampside - took the "spare" frames with good glass
and rusty frames to a glass shop.  They swapped the glass over and repaired
the rivet on the "good" frame in about an hour and a 1/2.  Do NOT lube the
spring below the vent (as they did).  There should be at least SOME tension
to keep the window from blowing closed at speed.

Later, JR