<VV> LM Vent Window Removal

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Dec 24 21:38:11 EST 2006

My experience is that it's cheaper and easier just to let the local
glass shop handle it. They are experienced, have all the right equipment
and supplies, and can do it quicker and safer than most of us amateurs
can. And since you're dealing with vintage, possibly rare, tinted glass,
don't risk it.

-Mark