<VV> Kevlar Clutch for New Driver?

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 26 06:55:30 EST 2006

Here's a couple of things I do when the drivetrain is out.
Check the steel brake lines to the rear wheels. If they even look suspicious
I replace them. Cheap and easy to do at this time. Note: Steel brake lines
can appear in good shape on the outside but be close to rust through on the
inside especially if original. Same goes for the steel fuel lines.

> If the heater box needs any sort of attention - this is the time to
> service it.

Also a good time to step up to the high volume fan motor. Check the long
cable control at the heater box also. I have replaced these with the engine
in the car but it is not easy. They usually brake at the control end under
the dash though.

> Later, JR

Rick Norris