<VV> Virtually noVair: Seat material.

Duane, Jim (US SSA) Jim.Duane at it.BAESystems.com
Tue Dec 26 09:04:23 EST 2006

Hi all.

	I have a '83 Pontiac G/P that has a torn bolster (seat fabric)
on the driver's bucket.  The passenger and rear seat are perfect.  I'm
trying to locate a source for OEM seat material so I can have it
repaired.  The local auto upholstery shop can't locate the material.
Does anybody have a source for OEM fabric?

Jim Duane

66 Corsa CVT Being "re-metalized"
83 Pontiac G/P T-tops Restored, our first new car!
95 Bonneville w/CCR Awaiting repair from rear-end collision
01 Tahoe mule Gets no respect...
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA