<VV> Trying to ID Otiginal Greenbrier Paint Colors & Codes

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Dec 26 08:46:26 EST 2006

The code 516 is Orange with no stripe. The interior would be Fawn, be it
standard or deluxe.

Just for everyone's info, I've been working on a set of Excel
spreadsheets for all the exterior and interior paint and trim
combinations that were on all Corvairs. I'm in the last stages of
proofing it, using just the Dealer Album info and a little more that
wasn't in the albums. Have yet to go thru all the mid-year factory
notices per Dave Newell's files, but the file is quite impressive. I've
sent a couple of people in the SCG and Lon and Cal the files. When
finished, the info will belong to the SCG and can be emailed to anyone
who would want it.

-Mark C