<VV> re:clutch job

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 26 09:31:47 EST 2006

I'm not sure 'strongly' is the right adjective. MAYBE while the flywheel's
out, you might change the front seal, but if it 'aint leaking....
As to the pan (for want of a better word), yes, drop it and clean it out.
Wear latex gloves. If it hasn't been done in the last twenty years, its
going to have a lot of grey putty-like stuff that's tetraethyl lead. Nasty
stuff.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net