<VV> FC] NHL commercial - YES CORVAIR

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 15:57:10 EST 2006

                                      B"H

Tim Schwartz from Ho-Ho-Kus?  If so, that's
incredible.  I had the privilege of meeting Tim (and
some of his cars) last month when I visited him as a
prospective Corvair owner.

Tim was most helpful showing me his immaculate '65
Monza he and let me "test drive" this gorgeous car.
It is an amazing car.  I was impressed and inspired
enough to buy my '69.

He also has some other nice air-cooled cars as well,
including a neat Seventies VW van...Bill H.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

I didn't see any posts on the NHL commercial of Tim
Schwart's
Greenbrier being posted online.  So if you didn't see
it or would
like to watch it again I have posted a copy online.