<VV> other maintainence???/top heater hose

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 26 18:13:58 EST 2006

I got rid of that top hose the lazy way, at least out of sight if not
totally gone. I took it off the top shroud, then cut it at the firewall. I
then took a toy foam ball and sealed the end of the hose with it. I covered
the hole in the firewall with sheet aluminum and the hose is out of sight.

If, or should I say when I take the engine out, I will remove the hidden
piece.

Marc Sheridan

From: "Michael Kovacs" <kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net>