<VV> Tach out of whack and car runs like cr*p

Lillibridge, Herbert J. herbert.lillibridge at pw.utc.com
Wed Dec 27 06:17:49 EST 2006

Make sure you do not use any type of metallic shim. Use only plastic, using
any type of metallic shim to set the gap will destroy the electronics.

Herbert J. Lillibridge
Turbine Design Group Manager
Belcan Corporation,
Advanced Engineering & Technology Div.
Pratt & Whitney Office
400 Main St. M/S 116-01
East Hartford, Ct. 06108
Phone (860) 557-0916
E-Fax (860) 755-8389
E-mail:  <mailto:herbert.lillibridge at pw.utc.com>
herbert.lillibridge at pw.utc.com

Please have a Safe & Happy Holiday Season
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All.

  _____