<VV> oil pressure switch (LM) - heater motor

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Dec 27 15:51:06 EST 2006

I just got done doing the heater motor and I did NOT remove the drivetrain.  I did remove the right, rear wheel just for easier access but that's it.  The new one works great, lots of air and very little noise.  The old one's bearings were shot.

BTW, I found my new (this last summer) heater hose had split where it goes by the hanger.  I guess I must of had it too tight but it still seems weird it would split at such young age.  Since I never throw anything away I split a hunk of hose I had left over and tie-wrapped it to the hose, covering the split.  That'll do until the next time I see a vendor with some heater hoses for sale (I don't want to pay for shipping).

Now it's on to the thermostat!!  Then my baby will be making me some heat.  Yeah man.

mike