<VV> Back on Line

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 27 16:32:06 EST 2006

Just a note to let anyone who has tried to contact me in the last few days that we are powered up again. You might have seen the news where our small town of San Antonio, FL was declared a state disaster area after some off season (thanks to El Nino) tornados tore up about 90 homes on Christmas morning, and knocked out power for a few days. Never thought I would need the emergency generator in December! No damage to the house or shop as we are about 3 miles from the path of the storms; just still have to deal with antiquated above ground utilities that are toast every time there is big wind.
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises