<VV> oil pressure switch (LM) - heater motor

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Dec 27 17:18:04 EST 2006

I got the thermostat in too now!  Wow, actually getting something accomplished, I should take time off of work more often.  I also managed to clean the shroud and install some more of the foam shroud seals that I bought a while ago.  I even made me a "tool" to pull the thermostat open to adjust the door rod.

I know this sounds stupid but... is there any reason to save an old, failed thermostat or a noisy heater blower motor?  They're in my metal scrap for recycling box now and I can't think of any reason to keep them but I always get nervous throwing Corvair stuff away for some reason.

mike