<VV> oil pressure switch (LM) - heater motor

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 27 17:46:44 EST 2006

The thermostat is junk.  The blower motor - are you sure it is the motor and
not merely the center of the metal fan?  There WERE plastic (quiet)
replacement fans available for a while, but I've not seen them in some time.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - "icemobile" 4/140