<VV> oil pressure switch (LM) now heater motor

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Dec 29 00:53:07 EST 2006

Was the car on jack stands under the body/frame with the rear wheels
hanging in air? I know I never removed the axle and lower link to R & R
a blower motor as it would add hours to the repair time. I must have
found some way to do it... Maybe remove the fan from the motor before
removing it from the area.

Frank DuVal