Fwd: <VV> Lane change feature/Turn Signals Fixed!

Ron Choy ronchoy at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 20:30:42 EST 2006

I never did like the 68 onward turn signal. It always felt like it
was gonna break, but I never knew I wasn't supposed to cancel by
hand. No one ever told me.  Another undocumented safety feature, I
guess. It sure didn't take long to break. I must have replaced three
cancelling cams in the 30 years we had the car. I finally gave up and
held the stick in place.  The lane change feature is just barely ok.
I prefer the durability of the 65-66-? switch.
"GM Mark of Excellence? Humph! -ron 65,66