<VV> Help needed with a CHT gugage

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri Dec 29 20:44:15 EST 2006

I use Westach CHT gauges... this dual one is my favorite:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/inpages/smicrocht6.php

Though for a normal street car a single gauge is sufficient.

With placement under a spark plug I never see more than about 310-320
degrees... but if you use the stock location you may want more than a
360 scale.

Bill