<VV> My Corsa is now up for Autoblog's Ride of the Year!

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Fri Dec 29 23:23:32 EST 2006

One for sale a block away from me in Gardnerville, NV (Near Carson
City, South Lake Tahoe) at last asking was $10K. Was one of two, one
has recently disappeared but they sat covered for several years.
Anyone interested I can probably put you in touch with owner.?  May
even have a picture...I asked about them about 2 yrs. ago.

Bill