<VV> Help needed with a CHT gugage

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 13:00:37 EST 2006

Padgett,
    Or maybe they are designed for WATER-cooled  cylinder heads rather than
the CHT gauge that you need for an AIR-cooled  Corvair.  I'm assuming he's not
converting Corvair cylinder heads to  water-cooling<GGGGG>.
    Frank "EVERY Corvair needs at least ONE CHT gauge"  Burkhard

In a message dated 12/30/2006 12:00:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,  pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

>  >I am considering buying a CHT guage for my 110 Monza.  I just want it  for
> >information purposes, I am not racing or etc.  Most I  have found only go
> >about 360 degrees.

If you are seeing  a CHT gauge that only goes to 360, I suspect it is
centigrade (360C ~  680F)

Padgett