<VV> early 4sp R/R

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 31 00:24:20 EST 2006

I've started going thru a couple 65 transmissions,and plan on taking pics along with tips and tools needed...I haven't done an early Saginaw in 35 years,but tonite ,with help from my 6-year-old grandson' small fingers,the counter gear is back in the first case..if anyone needs info 'now' on the shift details or counter gear,email me,it may be a while before it's on a site-hopefully Bryans' excellent one...have a safe New Year,Tom Z,corsa/acorns