<VV> Signals Fixed! WAIT 1 SEC

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Dec 31 01:12:10 EST 2006

Actually, he's refering to the cancelling cam paw that is riveted into
the entire turn signal switch assembly. The "striker plate" that you
mention, I assume, is the plastic/metal ring that slides over top of
this switch. And he's right. I've been working with '67-9 cars for 35
years, and STILL have no idea how one would replace JUST the paw. So
Danny isn't alone on this one.

-Mark