<VV> Re: trying to keep cars rust free

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 07:43:18 EST 2006

there is a "bag" system out there for about $400 per car . you drive the car
into it and zip it up. then you plug in a muffin fan attached to it to inflate
the bag. they had a booth at the syracuse rod nationals .there is a guy near
me with several early vintage vettes in them.  somewhere i have a picture of
the lable. there is a websiter but i can not find it this morning.  more if i
find it.
the secret is to keep that air moving with some sort of fan. it does not have
to be huge.
my dailey drivers have a mixture of oil and candle wax sprayed in all inner
panels and are holding up well for the age. i also used to buy texaco cosmoline
by the 15 gal drum years ago , but oh what a mess and smell on hot days (rare
here!)
regards, tim colson