<VV> Vondrau.com - link from the corvair club site to the vondrau site?

Mel Vondrau mel at vondrau.com
Wed Feb 1 05:49:01 EST 2006

Hi there guys

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Thank you so much for sending me the copy of the Corvair magazine with
my article about the music video in it.  That was just "wow!" when I saw
the actual physical item in front of me.

We did discuss a link from my vondrau.com site to the corvair club
site.  My music videos are now all working to optimum on my website and
thus the members will be able to see both the videos with the beautiful
corvair in action.

Please could somebody send me the correct link information so that my
webdesigner can create that link on my vondrau.com site?

I'm sure the corvair fans around the universe will enjoy checking the
vids out.

Big Hugs and Blue Skies to you all today.  (it's another grey day in
London but I love it!)

Mel Vondrau.xxx
www.vondrau.com