<VV> Ed Cole's children

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 16:41:54 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/1/2006 6:05:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
indyvair at yahoo.com writes:

Does any  one know if Ed Cole had children?  If so I would like to know, boys
or  girls, names and approximate age today.  I have a neighbor who says he
once lived in his neighborhood as a boy and played with his kids.  Thanks  - -
-Dick Shank

I believe David Cole is his son. "Dr. David E. Cole" is Chairman of Center
for Automotive Research "CAR" a Michigan think tank. He was interviewed on the
Speed Channel Biography of Edward N. Cole, and was identified as Ed Coles
son. I don't know if he had other children. If there isn't a biography  about
Edward N. Cole, there should be. It would make a great story!

- Seth Emerson