<VV> Ed Cole's children

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Wed Feb 1 17:19:41 EST 2006

> I believe David Cole is his son. "Dr. David E. Cole" is Chairman of Center
> for Automotive Research "CAR" a Michigan think tank. He was interviewed on the
> Speed Channel Biography of Edward N. Cole, and was identified as Ed Coles
> son. I don't know if he had other children. If there isn't a biography  about
> Edward N. Cole, there should be. It would make a great story!
> - Seth Emerson

I met David Cole several times when he was a mech engineering professor at
Univ of Michigan and I was in Instrumentation at Chemistry Dept.
One of my good friends had a specialty Corvair shop called Modified Sports
Cars and he had Dave Cole for several courses. He gave me severalof his
engineering papers that had been graded by Dave Cole. One was on water
injection and it is interesting reading of his comments etc.

regards,

frank parker