<VV> Ed Cole's children

John & Julia Cole jjcole at triton.net
Wed Feb 1 21:02:36 EST 2006

>From the May 6, 1977 Detroit Free Press:

Cole is survived by five Children:  Martha Cole Lefever, his daughter from a
previous marriage; David, Joseph and Anne, Mrs. Dollie Cole's children from
a previous marriage who were adopted by Cole, and Edward Jr., the only child
from Cole's marriage to Dollie.

The article also mentions Dollie's oldest son, Jeffrey McVey.  In another
article the age of Edward Jr. is listed at 10 at the time of his father's
death.

John (no relation) Cole