<VV> Ed Cole's children

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Feb 3 02:26:37 EST 2006

Ed Cole's youngest child, "Ed jr," was named Nicolas (Ed sr's middle
name) and went by the nickname of Nicky (at least when he was young). I
met him and Ed back in '75, when Nicky was just a kid. Last time I
talked to Dolly, I think she said that Nicky was working for some
research outfit in Texas. He'd be around 40 now.

-Mark C