<VV> Re: [fastvair] wheel restoration

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Thu Feb 2 21:13:06 EST 2006

I went on a tour of one of the better body shops her in Colorado Springs with the Boy Scouts and they had a trailer in the back lot from a company they contracted to to repair wheels,  They also did beautiful work.  I'd check around your town to see who does it locally.  I'm not sure if the repair price would be any cheaper, but you'd save the shipping.

Dennis