<VV>Sedans or Coupes???

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 12:41:36 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/2/2006 11:46:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

MYGOD!  Are you insane? I scrap out coupes to save 4doors. Coupes are a
dime a  dozen, and who wants them anyway? They're so impractical, and
really aren't  pretty from the 3/4 angle, as their effeminate "slightly
pregnant" look has  an unattractive, wimpy short-hood/long-deck
proportion. But a 4door -  there's no wrong angle to it - it's perfect
porportioned and the epitome of  beauty!!

I guess someone has to provide the "Anti-view" for us, Mark! Thank  You.   I
like the 4-doors as well, but I still prefer the coupe. The  market voted -
and continues to vote. 2-doors rule. But the day may come.   .  .  .  .  .  (And
Mark will be ready!) -  Seth