<VV> (VV) 30TheMovie update

John Miller jncmiller at mchsi.com
Fri Feb 3 13:15:48 EST 2006

Just to update on the movie featuring a guy crossing the USA via Highway 30
in a Corvair convertable. The film crew was at the Iowa Regional shooting
some scenes with my friend Sheila. They said at that time they hoped to
have it ready by the end of January so they could make a film festival in
February. I didnt give it a lot of creedence but the featurette looks
better than I thought it would.  I dropped them a line asking how it was
going and if I could get a viewing copy.... this is the reply:

Hey John,
Thanks for dropping a line.  It is always great to hear from the people we
met on the road.   We couldnt have done it without you.
Just for clarification, we did  shoot with Ms. Lambson and your Corvair on
the race track, but were you in the "scene" where the Stranger in
Sunglasses leaves Hawkeye Downs in the truck(thereby making you an extra in
the movie)?
Post production is coming along, I hope to have a screening cut done by
June.  As for its availability at that time, I will send you a copy at that
time, to thank you both for your cooperation and graciousness.

Best wishes,
Curtis

This is the movie website with featurette and some photos from shooting.
Use this link below. To watch the featurette you will have to download the
divix player on the site. It is pretty simple and quick to do.
<http://www.30themovie.com/info.htm>http://www.30themovie.com/info.htm

John Miller
Iowa Iowa Iowa
66 Twin Coupe