<VV>Sedans or Coupes???

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 13:21:09 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/3/2006 10:08:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dfamily at cecomet.net writes:

> I also agree with Mark.  From a design standpoint I think the 4 door sport
> sedan is far more successful than the coupe.  The proportions are just
> right.   My sculpture and design background influence my conclusions, not
> popular sentiment.   Dennis Dorogi

*********
I actually agree  also!...but a "Door Slammer"  is a "utility / appliance"
vehicle....

Funny how these threads go!

I asked if Garth had 1  or 2 cars...one coupe and one sedan?   Ned answered
that question...

But we then got into the old / often discussed  "2 dr vs. 4 dr"......I added
the "Manly"  aspect to see what kind of responses we'd see......  now we're
talking of "design "

I love the Virtual Corvairs!
Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug