<VV>Sedans or Coupes???

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Feb 3 19:03:59 EST 2006

------------------------------
<snippity do dah>

BTW, one of the things I think would be neat to do is to take a 4door,
remove all four doors, knock out the "B" pillar, mount a pair of coupe
doors to it, then fill in the gap with the remains of a coupe quarter
panel. Viola! A formal-roofline "coupe." You love 2doors, well how'd
THAT be for you? The only thing that prevents me from doing it is trying
to figure out what I'd do for quarter windows. LOL

-Mark

Have a look at a convertible with it's top up (a sad event indeed), voila!!  That's pretty much the lines it has.  Plus when you get done with your staring, you can put the top down and get back to business.  In any case, coupe, sedan, convertible - it's all good, as long as it's a late model!!!

mike