<VV> something weird wanted

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 19:07:38 EST 2006

Pouring rain here today, would you believe 71/2" in 3 hours, everything
flooded, roofs collapsing, what a mess. Anyway it was a good day to sort out and
catalog my boxes and boxes of CC's. Naturally work would stop to read an
interesting article. I ran across a 1/4 page ad back in the 80's for Corvair shoes,
not brake shoes people shoes, sneakers or whatever they are called today.
Really cool. Came in two colors red and black. I don't suppose any exist today. Or
do they??? Anyone on the list remember them? Have a pair? My size is 101/2
  Ed in soggy Fla