<VV> Re: Sedans or Coupes

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 20:40:16 EST 2006

Hi, the nice thing about the Vair is that any performance tuning that you can do to the coupe you can do to the sedan. Engine, suspension, steering all the same, all are hot rodable (is that a word). That said, I think that the four dours do look better than the coupes. The reason, they have a longer roof line and a more verticle rear window (or backlight). These features make the hood look longer on the sedans. We know they are not, but they look that way. But, in the end, it's up to whatever you wanna drive.

Joe White (62 sedan, 66 Porvair)
CORSA, RMC