<VV> Corvair Shoes- was "something weird wanted"

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Fri Feb 3 23:14:59 EST 2006

Yes Ed,
Those shoes were likely the ones that Corvair Houston had done up & sold
for our 85 convention.  I don't think any in Houston still exist, but a
guy came up to me at the Carlisle 2003 convention (I was next to my car
with Corvair Houston signs on it) and showed me his shoes.  I was
startled to see that they were originals, & he was quite proud of them
too.  I took a picture of the shoes before he walked off, but afterwards
realized I didn't have a picture of his face, or his name, so I have no
idea who it was.  I can send you a picture, if you want.
Dave
Corvair Houston