<VV> (VV) 30TheMovie update

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 00:25:55 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/3/2006 12:16:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jncmiller at mchsi.com writes:

Just for  clarification, we did  shoot with Ms. Lambson and your Corvair on
the  race track, but were you in the "scene" where the Stranger in
Sunglasses  leaves Hawkeye Downs in the truck(thereby making you an extra in
the  movie)?

John,
Was that you he's talking about? I know another VVer, Terry Kalp made a
special guest appearance in the movie with his 1964 convertible. I haven't  seen
the final cut, but what I saw was nothing short of amazing. Terry's acting  was
so real, it seemed like I was right there. Oh wait, I was there. US 30, the
Movie is the second Corvair movie that stars our Terry Kalp. His debut was in
"Corvair Summer" which had parts filmed at the Flagstaff convention.

If you're interested I think I can get his autograph for $50. Don't accept
those forgeries from DeckRug Enterprises. :^)

Ned