<VV> GRNT sponsors - AD

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 00:49:41 EST 2006

We are offering a very unique opportunity to become a sponsor of a
championship winning Corvair race team. For a "donation" of $15 to the GoNed  race team
you will become a member of our race team. You donation will also get  you a
beautiful GoNed race team t-shirt. The shirts are 99% preshrunk cotton and  1%
polyurethane. The shirts have a large logo on the back which consists of
GoNed Racing, our team "mission statement" and a drawing of a cutaway  Corvair
engine. The front of the shirt has the team and our "mission  statement." I can
send pictures. Our team "mission statement" is a simple  statement of our
commitment to competing in Corvairs as well as a statement of  our intestinal
fortitude. I believe that all Corvair drivers can identify with  our mission
statement: "We have the balls to race Corvairs!"

The GNRT will be in Dayton at the Performance Workshop. We will have shirts
and t-shirt models. We will also be available for autographs. If you're
interested please contact me, off line, with the particulars of the shirt  size and
quantity.